Friday 21 October 2011

Welcome to... Object of the Week!

We've found some pretty cool things whilst we were taking everything out of the Regal to prepare the building for the restoration work. Every other Friday, I hope to be able to show you something from the cinema and give you the weekend to figure out what it is. On Monday I'll let you know the answer! Feel free to post your guesses in the comments here, or send them via twitter.

There are no prizes at the moment I'm afraid, other than the satisfaction of knowing you got it right, but I will announce the names of everyone who guesses correctly here on the blog, unless you ask me not to.

Some weeks will be harder than others. We're starting off with something fairly easy, since it's our first week...


So... it's not one of WALL-E's eyes, and it's not a part of R2-D2.

What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment