Friday 11 November 2011

Mystery film: 2

We're back this week with another mystery film; to celebrate the greats of film history, we're taking iconic scenes from films and putting them up onto our miniature Regal screen. All you have to do is tell me what film they're from. The projectionist in our hand-drawn Regal doesn't seem to be very good at focussing the lens in the projector as the picture looks rather blurry... I'm sure you'll manage to guess the film anyway.

This week I've given the Regal a little colouring in. I don't think it'll make it any easier (or harder) for you to guess this week's film, though!



Post your guesses either here in the comments, on twitter or on our facebook page.

I'll put up the answer on Monday, and credit all the correct guessers then.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment